Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello Everyone

First of all I wanted to thank my loyal followers, subscribers and readers. I am so appreciative of your support and thrilled to have you follow my blog. When I first started this blog two years ago the intent was very different than what it ultimately has turned into. My mixed bag of blogging at the start has become a hunt for getting the best deals around. I am addicted to saving and love to help others do so as well. So with the goal of this blog redefined I have also decided to fine tune the name and change that as well. In doing so I have to basically start a new blog. So allow me to introduce my new blog called the
Smart Coupon Lady . I am so excited and hope to be able to add even more daily deals. I hope you will all sign up again at my new blog either as a follower or through my email feed (or both)! :) The new site is up and running awaiting your arrival. I will keep this blog going for the next few days and it will still exist but I will eventually stop posting deals here and just post them exclusively on my new blog.

Again thank you all!! Hope to see you at the
Smart Coupon Lady

No comments: